SludgeTEK’s range of mobile dewatering units contain all the equipment necessary to process a wide range of sludges from municipal to industrial. A number of our units also use Polymiser™ centrifuges which are specifically designed to reduce polymer consumption by adding the chemical in a specially designed dosing area within the centrifuge itself, therefore reducing the real cost of choosing SludgeTEK over others
Our mobile dewatering units are complete trailer- or container-mounted production systems that can be delivered to a customer’s site at short notice (often the next working day) and be fully operational within hours.
Where reliability is critical, SludgeTEK can offer a duty standby or duty assist system – here two centrifuges are mounted on a single trailer and this option gives the benefit of reduced energy and polymer costs and a reduction of equipment foot print.
- No capital expenditure
- Long or short term hire
- To meet peak demands
- No increased tanker costs during maintenance
Why rent from SludgeTEK?
- Modern, well maintained fleet
- Expert technical support staff
- 24 x 7 support telephone 07734 779567
- On line technical support via www.sludgetek.co.uk
- Innovative solutions
- Privately owned company with personal service
- Equipment designed and manufactured in house specifically for the rental market
Typical applications for centrifuge rental:
- Municipal waste water sites
- Potable water sites
- Food processing plants
- Oil refineries
- Construction sites
- Contract dewatering and thickening
- Lagoon emptying and cleaning
DeWatering Plants and Service
Efficient, Friendly and Rapidly Deployable Dewatering Plants and Service
SludgeTEK Ltd is a successful, dynamic company which has been established for 16 years. We currently hold ISO standards in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety. The company is privately owned, financially stable and is going through a period of growth which...
51 Royce Close, West Portway,
Andover, Hampshire SP10 3TS
0845 130 7828