SludgeTEK can offer full, on site servicing and workshop repairs of most makes of centrifuges, including Alfa Laval, Baker Hughes, Hysep, Guinard, Westfalia, Flottweg and Humboldt Bird. We can also offer full servicing, repair or replacement of ancillary equipment such as conveyors (screw or belt), pumps, pipe work, drive systems, polymer plants and control systems.
SludgeTEK can offer “tailor made” maintenance programs to suit our customer’s requirements. These contracts can include a visit from one of our regionally based service engineers who will undertake monthly PPM visits where the equipment is critical, but routine maintenance is not being carried out by the customer’s own staff; six or twelve monthly inspection visits and full on or off site servicing of machines, depending on running hours or plant conditions. All visit reports and other service documents are supported by our extensive quality system including ISO 9001:2008 which covers document control.
24 Hour Support
As standard, our centrifuge maintenance contracts include free 24-hour telephone support and next working day site assistance when required.
Our on site expertise also covers the following services:
- Installation of new or refurbished dewatering plant
- Commissioning of new or refurbished dewatering plant
- Plant removal and disposal services of redundant equipment
- Process optimisation
- Operator and maintenance personnel training and development
- Supply of temporary dewatering or lime treatment plant during maintenance down time
- Supply of trained operators either short term or permanent to support our customers’ operations
DeWatering Plants and Service
Efficient, Friendly and Rapidly Deployable Dewatering Plants and Service
51 Royce Close, West Portway,
Andover, Hampshire SP10 3TS
0845 130 7828